Thursday, August 25, 2011

Rats

Dang it, y'all.  I was really psyched to jump into the True Blood recaps for you, but this week is just getting away from me and now I don't think I'm going to be able to have another one up for days now.  I'm sorry.  Once I get my life back on schedule, I promise that we'll roll right through them.  Of course we will - I love this trashy, campy show!

(In the meantime, I am embarrassed to say that I have started reading Twilight.  I swore I never would - vampires should NOT be sparkly - but since I am such a devourer of YA supernatural/fantasy fiction, I realized that to be complete I'd need to at least read the first one.  I am totally prepared to hate it, however, and I haven't hated a book in quite some time so we may get a rant out of this.)

So, check back here next week and we'll laissez le Bon Temps rouler, so to speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment