Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Titles Nine - #2

Here is the second installment of What the Mouses Have on Their Bookshelves (the first one can be found here):
  • Fire on the Mountain – Edward Abbey
  • Bridget Jones’s Diary – Helen Fielding
  • The Other Boleyn Girl – Philippa Gregory
  • Contemporary Greek Women Poets – translated by Eleni Fourtouni (stolen from the library at my semester abroad on Crete)
  • Wicked – Gregory Maguire (the other side of Oz)
  • Adventures of Pinocchio – Carlo Collodi (1946 printing)
  • Enemies List – PJ O’Rourke (not mine)
  • Mirror Mirror – Gregory Maguire (because I do love fairy tales)
  • The Red Tent – Anita Diamant



3 comments:

  1. Is The Red Tent worth reading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, it's been so long since I read it, I don't really remember. I think I liked it pretty well - certainly better than The Kite Runner (which was too depressing for words).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Red Tent is wonderful! Read it long, long ago, but really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete