Thursday, November 4, 2010

Intermission

Despite this short hiatus (during which I have been going out to dinner with friends; and also watching the fourth season of Dexter), and despite it actually being November now, I declare that the First Ever FMS Scarelicious October Movie Series is not quite over. 

Thus far we've seen zombies of the rage, Nazi, Spanish, space slug-induced and regular varieties; aliens both dog-splitting and sternum-splitting; traditional slashers; zombie-causing porcupine fungus monsters; giant carnivorous burrowing cicadas; supernatural wolves and however you would classify Phantasm ... I think we need a couple more.  Like The Crazies (new version) and Event Horizon - neither of which I've seen before but both of which I'm looking forward to with great excitement.  So stay tuned - the happy horror-fest ain't done yet!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go watch another Dexter.

No comments:

Post a Comment