Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lost track of time

So, tomorrow's the big Lost season finale which, okay, yeah, I knew that. What I didn't realize is (1) it's a supersized two-hour dealio (not counting the hour-long preshow) and (2) tomorrow night is when my boss takes the whole office out to dinner. The reason why you should care about (2) is that I don't know when I'm going to get home to start recapping.

OMFG WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

Be calm, be calm: I hereby promise to do my absolute best to get something up here - mini-recap, recap of the first hour, screencap of shirtless Sawyer - but I cannot promise to have the whole shebang up as I normally do. I'm just not going to stay up until 3:00 a.m. to recap this television show for you people. Unless you start sending me money in which case I AM ALL YOURS.

Anyway, it's all very exciting, this season finale thing, so stay tuned. The full recap will be up Friday mid-morning at the very latest (I have to let Mr. Mouse watch the t.v. at some point). Keep your fingers crossed and maybe someone unexpected *coughKatecough* will get killed off. (A mouse can dream, can't she?)

No comments:

Post a Comment