Saturday, April 18, 2009

I can't think of anything clever so this is just a post on great DVD and Blu-ray prices

Y'all, I don't usually like to shill for Amazon, but they've got a hugenormous sale going on right now.

They've got a mix-n-match Blu-ray and DVD special - buy two and get the third for free - now through April 24, with a list of over 400 available titles, like 300, The Terminator, The Departed, Pan's Labyrinth, Reservoir Dogs ...

Also, now through May 12 there are over 600 DVD titles on sale as low as $4.99 , while supplies last, disclaimer, disclaimer ...

Finally, they got an Earth Day sale through April 24 with hundreds of Blu-ray and DVD titles up to 50% off.

Sounds like a great opportunity to ramp up your video library - I may have to do some shopping myself! Don't tell Mr. Mouse I said that.

No comments:

Post a Comment