Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Now what?

I finished all the Netflix episodes of The Great British Baking Show and now I am sad that there aren't any more for me to watch.  What do I watch now?

  • I'm still working my way through Dark Angel on Netflix DVD.  It still isn't very good (Jessica Alba can't act for anything, bless her heart) but I'm becoming fond of it despite myself.
  • Still on S6 of Supernatural.  SPOILER: Sam just got his soul back.
  • Watched S2 of Luke Cage.  I even didn't find Danny Rand annoying in his episode - that episode did sort of seem like it came from a different show, however.  Wish there had been more Rosario Dawson and Bushmaster sort of just fizzled out at the end.  Generally good stuff, though.
  • I discovered eleven seasons of Cheers on Netflix so Mr. Mouse and I have something we can watch together.  It is amazing how many of those earliest episodes he nearly has memorized.
  • In books: have worked my way up to L is for Lawless in Sue Grafton's Kinsey Milhone detective series.  When Grafton died last December, I decided I'd run the series.  I know I've read many of them already but it's been so long ago that I don't remember any of them.  Grafton only made it up to Y so I only have thirteen books to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment