Sunday, August 21, 2016

I got nothing

I got nothing for you here, I'm afraid.  We've been watching a bunch of the Olympics (and being annoyed that so little variety has been televised; I KNOW I can stream the more esoteric sports but do we really need to see RERUNS of fucking rhythmic gymnastics when they could actually be showing LIVE mountain-biking or rowing or sailing or something?) and I'm finishing up a second read of the second book in The Expanse series:  Caliban's War.  But that's really it.  Unless you're just dying to hear about the cookbooks I'm reading, trying to find ways to eat more vegetarian dishes that we can actually stand.

But bear with me.  I may try to get a headstart on the horror movies for October, plus The Walking Dead starts up again soon, so we all have that to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment