Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Pre-Sixth Annual FMS Scarelicious Movie Series

I believe we were at an all-time low for scary movies watched in October in 2014 2012.  I'm concerned that record will be broken in 2015 as October will bring houseguests as well as out-of-state travel for me.  I will do my best - over the last few weeks I've been trying to watch some movies and write posts ahead of time, to be automatically posted.  Surely I can do better than five!  Suggestions for watchable movies are always welcome (I like monsters!).

Here's what was watched in the past:

2014
Candyman
The Cabin in the Woods
Warm Bodies
The Ring
The Conjuring
May

2013
Friday the 13th 3D
Daybreakers
The Convent
Severance
Ravenous
Land of the Dead
My Bloody Valentine (remake)
Dog Soldiers
Ginger Snaps Back

2012
Teeth
American Zombie
Thirst
Bubba Ho-Tep
Rubber

2011
Insidious
[REC]2
My Soul to Take
The Devil's Backbone
Open Water
I Sell the Dead
Nadja
Quarantine
Piranha

2010
Phantasm
Night of the Creeps
Friday the 13th
Alien
Wolfen
The Burrowers
Re-Animator
Splinter
[REC]
Friday the 13th Part 2
Dead Snow
The Thing
28 Days Later

No comments:

Post a Comment