Saturday, February 1, 2014

Drought

In addition to the snow/water drought that is plaguing the American West right now, there is a definite content drought doing on here.  I'm about halfway through my current library book and oh-my-hell, am I taking one for the team here.  It isn't good, but I'm determined to finish it and I'll write about it when I'm done.  On the visual front, I haven't watched any movies in a while; on t.v., the returned Community is okay but not great; American Horror Story: Coven just imploded and went off the rails (yes, those are mixed metaphors but both of those things metaphorically happened to that disaster of a show); we've got all the Justified episodes just waiting in the DVR for a binge day; and boy-howdy, hasn't Arrow turned out to be WAY better than anyone ever expected?

But never fear:  The Walking Dead starts back up on February 9th.  I wish I could say I was excited about it but I'm really just looking forward to seeing Norman Reedus sweaty and dirty up there on my t.v. screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment