Monday, September 17, 2012

Since I'm falling down on the recapping job, go read Feed

I thought I'd have finished T:TSCC by now, but then we went camping last weekend and this evening just got away from me with the three loads of laundry to get the old campfire smoke smell out of all our fleece and wool socks (temperature in the mountains upon waking was 36 F - brrrrr!).  So there's a slim chance I'll finish it up for you this week, and a slightly less slim chance that I'll get one episode up at least.  But in the meantime, whilst camping I plowed through the second book in Mira Grant's Newsflesh trilogy, Deadline, and just started the last book, Blackout, today at lunch.  Seriously, go read these zombie novels.  I love them.  They're really, really good.  I mean, it helps if you fancy horror at all, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment