I've been stuck in a serious '80s rut - must stem from watching the unbleeped version of The Breakfast Club last weekend. The "Eighties Mix" playlist has been the only thing in rotation on my iPod of late. Here's what the last ten tunes turned out to be:
- Nightboat - Duran Duran
- Life During Wartime - Talking Heads
- Runaway - Bon Jovi
- Expresso Love - Dire Straits
- Ignoreland - R.E.M.
- Love Is the Drug - Roxy Music
- (Do Not) Stand in the Shadows - Billy Idol
- Letter Never Sent - R.E.M.
- Burn For You - INXS
- Ship of Fools - World Party
Now, if I were to switch over to the main library which contains the entire Mouse music collection, the next ten would be a little bit different:
- Shellshock - New Order
- My Way - Frank Sinatra
- Hard to Be - The Vaughan Brothers
- Hot Tub - Don Campbell
- In The Rapids - Genesis
- Let My Love Open the Door - Pete Townshend
- Take Me to the River - Talking Heads
- Let's Go Crazy - Prince
- Carry On - Crosby Stills Nash & Young
- Hips Don't Lie - Shakira
Can you tell which of those came from Mr. Mouse's CDs?