Monday, December 10, 2007

I got nothin' to recap tonight

But this meme is silly and kind of fun. I got it from this guy who got it from this guy. Go to the Wikipedia home page and click "random article." That is your band's name. Click "random article" again and that is the name of your album. Click "random article" fifteen more times: those are the tracks on your album.

Band name: Nusselt Number
Album name: City of Casey

1. Subdivisions of Galicia
2. Thermography
3. Gustavo Cerati
4. Lesser White-toothed Shrew
5. EMD G16
6. 1882 U.S. National Championships (tennis)
7. Beneficium inventarii
8. Glenn Knight
9. Iran at the 1982 Asian Games
10. Gregory Boyer
11. Singularity
12. Stanghelle
13. David Špiler
14. Traveler
15. Godin

I'm not really sure what we sound like (I'm leaning towards Bob Mould crossed with ABBA crossed with Bjork) but Track 4 is by far my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment