Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Shamelss self-promotion!

One of my recent posts was picked up by Boston.com on Saturday, thanks to the good folks over at Blogcritics.org. I'm practically famous! It's all very exciting (for me). I appreciate the phone calls and e-mails I got today from all y'all - thank you.

If you get the chance, take a moment to page through the Blogcritics site. There are bloggers from pretty much everywhere posting about pretty much everything ... and doing it pretty much articulately and with decent punctuation skills. They've got eleven of my posts up there and have been good to me so far: I wouldn't have made it onto Boston.com without them. Support your local blogger!

P.S. Another Deadwood recap is coming soon, AND I just got my Veronica Mars Season 3 DVD set yesterday, so hopefully I can start on those without much delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment