Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Shameless self-congratulations!

And very many thanks to the oodles and oodles of fans of this humble blog! This, my 100th post, is to note for posterity that I have been hit over 2,000 times since FMS's inception, according to the good folks at StatCounter.

I've had visits from folks from across the globe (including Singapore, Australia, the UK, Chile and Greece) which, if true, is just amazing to me. I've been Googled, mostly through Heroes searches, but also Veronica Mars, Cow Island and Bionic Woman searches. I've had 21 folks read here for more than an hour(!!), although most visitors - those who stay for more than 30 seconds - linger for 5-20 minutes.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying writing for this blog and if people get even a little entertainment out of it, then I'm thrilled. Thank you all for coming - please come back again soon and often. And leave me comments: how I'm doing, if you agree/disagree, special requests, etc. (I know, it's a pain to post a comment on blogger because you have to register, but I'd love to hear from you.)

Thanks again - next post is more Deadwood! - FM

No comments:

Post a Comment