Thursday, October 11, 2007

Normal Service Will Resume Shortly

Friend Mouse, where have you been? And were there no televisions there? Well, I went to Utah with Mr. Mouse for a few days and while there are televisions in the Beehive State, the shows are all on a lot earlier than I’m used to, plus we were too busy to watch TV. But we’re back now, and I have a backlog of 15 recorded shows* on my DVR. Sigh. No rest for the wicked (or the weary, I forget which). Trip recap tomorrow, I promise, and Heroes soon after that.

Thanks for your patience. While you're waiting for me to get on with it, who can tell me why Utah is called "the Beehive State?" I know (now) - do you?

* Several of those are Jeopardy episodes. Mr. Mouse likes to record them because then it only takes us twenty minutes as we fast-forward through the Daily Double wagering.

No comments:

Post a Comment