Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Now I am a little LAMB

This is the "new friends" thing I alluded to in yesterday's first anniversary post: FMS is proud to be one of the LAMBs - the Large Association of Movie Blogs! This is a consortium of bloggers, more or less like me, whose particular obsession is movies. I am #85 in the group and more bloggers are joining up every day.

What's the point? Firstly, for those of you who like to read movie blogs, the LAMB offers a snapshot highlight of each of its members so, rather than Googling for movie sites 'til your eyes bleed, you can simply scroll through the LAMB ranks to find sites that you like. (My most recent discovery is Final Girl, an extremely funny and clever horror blog.)

Secondly, for those of us who like to write movie blogs, the LAMB offers a place to meet likeminded bloggers and get more exposure for our habits pets hobbies blogs.

So go, browse and enjoy! You can get there by clicking the cute little LAMB over there on the right.

4 comments:

  1. I like these kinds of posts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you might, Fletch! I think the LAMB site revamp is awesome, by the way. Kudos to you and Mrs. Fletch for the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the LAMB! I am a little LAMB too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Carla. I am very much looking forward to exploring my fellow LAMBers sites - appreciate your taking the time to say hi!

    ReplyDelete