Monday, April 28, 2008

Happy One Year Anniversary, FMS!

My gosh - has it been a year already? I had hoped to have some big faboo news for my first anniversary post - like Television Without Pity called and wants to pay me $100,000/year to recap whatever I want - or an amazing book, movie or show to review for you. Instead, I'm halfway through a review DVD of One Missed Call and, um, uck.

So I'll have to settle for a huge THANK YOU to my huge fan-base for all your hits (7,889 and counting) and all your comments (+/- 10 and counting) and all your support. I am having such a hoot doing this blog. I feel as though my writing is improving, I'm learning stuff and I'm not entirely wasting my time with vapid entertainment if I can translate my response into something somebody reads sometime. Blogging is pretty cool. I really think this Internets thing is going to catch on one of these days.

Please come back, again and again, and bring your friends, and leave your comments. I'm going to "launch" an exciting new "feature" soon and you won't want to miss that. And I'm making friends in the blogosphere and hope to connect you with them soon as well.

Anyhoo, thanks again for a grrrrrrreat! first year. Here's to many, many more with the Mouse!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the LAMB!

    Congratulations on hitting the one year mark. I've been blogging for just under two months and I'm loving it as well.

    Like your site, notice that you're a fan of Deadwood - i love that show. Can't believe they're not going to make any more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Friend Mouse! I know - a day late and a dollar short...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys!

    I feel your pain, Ibetolis. Frakkin' HBO.

    ReplyDelete