Thursday, April 10, 2008

Not enough hours in the day

I've got a lot of stuff coming down the pike (or down the pipeline?) for all y'all: I'm reading a book about the disastrous 2006 season on Mt. Everest; I'm watching the first season of Greek on DVD; and my friend Kevin C. just gave me two Hal Hartley movies, The Unbelievable Truth (1989) and Amateur (1994) - all of which will be making its way here just as soon as I can consume it all. I'm also greedily devouring S3 of BSG on DVD (and am recording S4 on the trusty DVR), and picking off episodes of Eli Stone, Torchwood and Biggest Loser as they come - and tonight Earl and The Office are back! Whee!

Seriously, I could blog so much more were it not for that pesky job. And by "pesky" I mean "paying."

So in the meantime, here are some silly and thematically-related links for your persual:

Postcards From Yo Momma - compliments of AnnaB

PostSecret - a community art project where people mailin their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard

Overheard in New York - self-explanatory. Click the Random Quote link for potential hilarity

And a completely unrelated thing: this is not a celebrity gossip site and never will be but I was just so surprised when I recently read that Dominic Monaghan (most recently Charlie, late of Lost) has been dating Evangeline Lilly (currently Kate of Lost) for 3+ years. I had no idea. He's a frickin' hobbit! Ex-hobbit, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment