Friday, December 19, 2008

Did you know ...

I saw some great t-shirts today: Kick Like a Girl (soccer), Ride Like a Girl (equestrian), You Wish You Could Ski Like a Girl (obvious). They're by a Maine company, Be A Girl Today, and the online store has t-shirts, bumper stickers, bags, etc. Hip colors and unfussy graphics. Good stuff.

Although poor, brilliant, gorgeous Pushing Daisies is gone, we have Lost (Jan 21), Battlestar Galactica (Jan 16) and Dollhouse (Feb 13) to look forward to. A little shirtless Jamie Bamber will go a long way to comforting me in my PD grief.

The splendiferously extra'ed Dr. Horrible DVD is for sale exclusively on Amazon. The commentary is sung, y'all - it's a musical within a musical. If Mr. Mouse hasn't gotten it for me for Christmas, you just know I'm buying it myself on 12/26. (You can get it yourselves using that little Amazon box over there to the right.)

And finally for today: Rumor has it that a live action Cowboy Bebop movie is being developed. And rumor also has it that Keanu Reeves wants to play Spike Spiegel. To which I say: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! And to which Friend of the Blog Kevin C. says:

Keanu Reeves as Spike??? It…would….be….awful…dude... Keanu together again with Sandra Bullock as Faye? Sarah Jessica Parker as Julia? Wishbone as Ein?

Heh: Sarah Jessica Parker as Julia. That's excellent. While we're at it, maybe Jack Black as Jet? Ugh. The horror. I have to go listen to the outstanding series soundtrack now and calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment