Friday, June 27, 2008

Nothing ado about much

It's hot and sticky and I look like a Chia-pet from all the humidity. Bleh.

So I'm grumpy enough not to bother writing reviews of the two movies I've watched recently: David Cronenberg's Scanners - because I didn't really care for it: nice exploding heads, but s-l-o-w (I may have dozed off for a bit there) and pretty atrocious acting; and Terry Gilliam's Brazil - which I love more and more each time I see it but which is so bizarre and full and funny and complicated and absurd and scary that I'm too intimidated to attempt it.

I will, however, remind you that Zombie Kickball is this Sunday at 2:00 p.m. at the Eastern Prom park.

Also, here's a "name that candy bar from its cross-section" quiz if you're bored. I got 15 right out of 20. Thanks to Pop Candy for the link.

That's it. Time for a lime popsicle and the rest of Fables: Wolves.


1 comment:

  1. 16/20 - I'm disappointed, but for a couple of them I'd never eaten any of the choices. Cool link.

    ReplyDelete