Friday, January 30, 2009

Leaving you bacon for more

Hey there, y'all - I have to 'fess up to something: I probably will not be getting next week's Heroes and Lost episode recaps up in my usual timely manner as I will be on vacation and have no idea what my television/internet capabilities will be. I ask that you please not abandon me completely: if I can see the episodes, I will get the recaps up somehow; and if I can't watch them, I'll have them up before the following week's episodes air.

Let's be honest with each other, though - it's not like Heroes is going to be any big surprise. Nathan is going be heading up patrols to catch and incarcerate the empowered folk, like the wishywashy hypocrite he is; Mr. Bennet will be conflicted in his role as enforcer; Sylar will be conflicted in his role as fugitive 'cause he kinda just wants to be good now; Peter and Claire-Bear will be whiny; and Mohinder will continue to suck all the life out of every scene he's in. You know I'm right.

As an offering of appeasement then, I leave you with this magnificence that has been making the interweb rounds (both Mr. Mouse and friend of the blog Kevin C. forwarded the links to me): the Bacon Explosion from BBQ Addicts - four pounds of bacon, pork sausage and BBQ sauce bliss (a/k/a heart attack on a plate). To quote Brad L.: "I don't know whether to eat it or worship it." Although I don't see why we can't do both.

Enjoy your week! Watch lots of television! Come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment