Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It is entirely possible that the Lost recap will be late

Due to circumstances beyond my control*, it is possible that the Lost recap will not go up in its usually expedient timeframe.  If I haven't gotten it posted by midnight (Eastern time), then it will be at least a day late, if not more.  I wouldn't worry about it tho' as it's supposed to be a Kate-centric episode.  Like we haven't gotten enough of those over the years. Sigh. 

By the way, now that Juliet's dead, how long do you think it will it take for Kate to decide she lurves Sawyer again - five minutes? Ten?

* Actually, I totally could control said circumstances but depending on other circumstances which are not, in fact, under my control, I may not want to control the circumstances over which I actually do have control, and thus the recap may, depending on the circumstances's circumstances, late**. 

** Yes, I'm deliberately being obtuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment